Tuesday, March 27, 2018

General Conference! yeah!

Are you encouraged by the General Conference?
On Sunday we met together with the members of the Sumpango Branch Council and the stake presidency to carry out our branch council, it was very edifying since we were reviewing the annual plan of the branch and setting the corresponding goals for carry out the missionary work ... I can only say that we have very good leaders building Zion here.
As for my goal to be more genuine, I'm improving although I think it is necessary to improve a lot ... Last week I handed a card and a postcard of Jesus Christ to the grandmother of a new convert, we had tried to teach him several times; for some reason she almost never attended us ... the surprise is that she sent us to call us on Sunday afternoon so that we could teach her; We teach restoration and she is willing to accompany her grandson to the conference this week ... Another event that has me very excited! There is always something new and a lot to learn.
I'm four weeks from finishing the mission, I feel happy, sad, worried, excited; mmm I do not know! Mixed feelings! I think
Brother Rob, when you returned from the mission as was your adaptation process, you have some suggestion, this time is definitive, although I went through a similar process while I was at home to recover my health, I know that this stage in my life will not be part of I have to start from scratch and continue with my normal life. I think nothing will ever be the same again!
Sister Erin, do you have any suggestions to keep up with a firm testimony and move forward in such a crazy world! I do not know why I write these things, I think I'm getting melancholy hahaha, please, I would appreciate it so that it does not affect me in these last weeks

Darling family, I love you very much! and I hope to see you one day not too far away.
With love,💚​




No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family; How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. T...