Thursday, April 19, 2018

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family;

How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. They mean a lot to me, you are incredible!😊👍

The mission changed my way of seeing things, I even think it was a blessing to have paralysis at half mission, it was an opportunity to learn! I have learned to see life in a way that allows me to see each moment as opportunities to learn. 

I have tried to contact an old friend, so he can give me lodging for 4 or 5 days in a city where I lived some years ago, I hope to succeed with that. I will take advantage of that time to be able to meditate and organize my life and I will see how to get the money I need to buy my plane tickets to go to Costa Rica for my papers that are my title as a Primary Education Teacher and some diplomas, I left them recommended with friends in San Jose.

In other news, we have been teaching Maria Conchita, a young mother with a great testimony of this gospel, she will have her baptismal service on Sunday afternoon, I am very excited because I can still be for this important event for her and for the Father Heavenly. To end my last missionary letter, I can repeat the words of the Prophet Joseph Smith at the beginning of this dispensation; "The standard of truth has been raised, no unholy hand can stop the progress of the work, the persecutions may become bitter, the populaces may come together, the slander may defame, but the truth of God will go on, courageous, noble and independently until that has penetrated every continent, covered every climate, visited every country, resounding in every ear, until the purposes of God are fulfilled and the great Jehovah says that the work is finished "

I love you very much and I wish with all my heart that you have an excellent week,
Bye! Bye!💚





1 comment:

  1. Querido hermano en Cristo,because you love God and Truth,it is important you come to know,that it is a well known documented truth(even though,cheaters try to deny it by telling silly tales),that the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-... and far less JESUS... The Peoples of America are very different and not one(Nephites-Lamanites). Truly,the so called original manuscript along with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt mister J. smith purchased in a library,... and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well). We have,already, a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect us all from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy- you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. En el amor de JESUS

    ReplyDelete

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family; How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. T...