Sunday, April 8, 2018

Getting Very Close to the End!

Hi! Darling family! how are you?

Well, I'm two and a half weeks away from finishing the mission, and I honestly do not know what I'll do with my blessed life after being released!

Wow! The general conference was awesome! I had a great time and I learned a lot, now I must make an effort to put into practice what I have learned ...

At the moment I have two friends proposals where I can stay at the end of my mission, one is Puntarenas and the other in San José (the capital), I still do not know what to do ...
 This is very personal, for some reason I feel so confused and I do not know what to do with my life after the mission, a little over a year ago I went through that, although at that time it was temporary and the situation was different; Now my relieved mission call is final ... When we decided together with the mission president that I could end up here in Guatemala after the trial period regarding my health we had agreed that the mission would cover my return to Costa Rica. However, my Costa Rican certificate is expired, for this reason the area presidency denied the request. Now the expenses will have to run on my own, as far as my education still do not know what I will do, in fact I have not made any plans nor have I set any personal goal. I'll see what I do with clothes, food and lodging at home later, to see what happens hahaha

[Editor's note: Pedro began his mission in Costa Rica, had to come home to Guate for a while due to health reasons. When he got back to health, he was allowed to continue his mission in Guate. He had hoped to be released to Costa Rica after his mission, but since he's not Costa Rican, he can only go back as a visitor, not a permanent resident. That's what he was talking about when he said his return was denied. He doesn't have a family to go to home to in Guate, so is looking to stay with friends he met while on his mission in Costa Rica.]

Yesterday we cooked at the home of the Zacarias family, and it went very well, so well that we almost came back home rolling hahaha We made Taiwanese empanadas, well at least that was the idea ...
It is likely that I will visit them some day, I do not know when, I think I will need at least a few days after the mission to put my affairs and my life in order!

I wish you have an excellent week! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family; How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. T...