Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Elder Cook

Hello!
How are you? This has been a normal week without much to tell, although I'm still enthusiastic about the idea of having one more change in the mission ... I must make the most of it ...

Rob, I'm sorry you're having a hard time being sick, I hope you recover soon ...

Tyler- Ann's Happy birthday !, I remember when I was a kid, I thought that people my age were adults hahaha Welcome to the group of adults hahaha I hope you have a great time!

[Responding to questions] I like the paches (tamales) of Guatemala and I love patacones and the Churchil de Puntarenas in Costa Rica,
And ... everywhere I go I always look for root bear! and Vinea (it's a soda) hahaha

Tomorrow we will see Elder Cook, that has me very animated! even if it's the fourth time I've seen him! I hope and have an excellent week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family; How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. T...