Thursday, March 15, 2018

Last Transfer of my Mission! That's Crazy!!

Hey! Hey!
From what I see they had a week of adventures, not to mention a week of chaos! Hahaha
Yesterday there were transfers, the good news is that I will continue in the same place and with the same people! I am very excited we have obtained a special permit to attend the temple in Guatemala in the company of the Pineda family and Julio (recent convert) the Pineda family began to investigate the Church a month ago and have a strong desire to improve their lives, we will have the baptismal service on Saturday afternoon and confirmation on Sunday; 
On the other hand, Julio joined the Church a month and a half ago and is making impressive progress, he is very punctual to bless the sacraments and he is progressing very well as a new member!
So the forecast for this weekend is: A fantastic weekend and very hectic, but; The reward will be that I will see more happy people. I've always said it, it makes me happy to see people happy! It's something strange! Hahaha
I do not want to think that I am very close to finishing my missionary service, although I also understand that life is to enjoy and live healthily, so it makes me excited to know that soon it will be April. 
Rob, there is a phrase that says when he sends captain (Erin) does not govern sailor... hahaha
* Some old photos, my camera does not work at the moment
I hope you have an excellent week!
Bye Bye!
Elder Diaz







No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Over, Hello Darling Family!

Hello Darling Family; How are you? I hope you are very well, thank you very much for all the letters and photos during all this time. T...